Superior Lifesaving Equipment’s Coastal Surge was designed for the everyday boater.
Whether you’re fishing, sailing or cruising, rest assured, that your crew will be safe and secure while awaiting rescue. With dual, oversized buoyancy tubes, ample floor space and the most visible canopy on the market, the Coastal Surge is a versatile solution for coastal boaters. An automatically deployed ladder and weighted ballast system provide stability and ease boarding for passengers. The Coastal Surge provides 4 feet of floor space for each occupant. The Coastal Surge is available in 6 person capacity, enclosed in a soft pack or hard fiberglass container.
• Industry leading, 4 square feet per passenger
• Bright, florescent safety green canopy
• Oversized inflatable buoyancy tubes
• Weighted, automatically deployed ballast pockets
• Automatically deployed boarding ladder
• Sea anchor and buoyant rescue ring included
• Rainwater collector
• Sealable viewing and ventilation port
• Vacuum sealed for protection against the elements
• Includes coastal equipment pack
|MODEL||DIMENSIONS (INCHES)||WEIGHT (POUNDS)|
|6 Person Soft Pack||27.5 x 17 x 11.5||68|
|6 Person Container||29.5 x 19 x 13||81|
DOWNLOAD EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT PACKS: TYPE AND CONTENTS