WAVE RACER ISO
Superior Lifesaving Equipment’s Wave Racer ISO liferaft was designed with the offshore racer in mind.
The Wave Racer meets ISO 9650-1 and provides an industry leading, 4 feet of floor space per passenger. Coupled with an insulated floor and the most visible canopy on the market, the Wave Racer provides the balance and security needed for all offshore racing enthusiasts. An automatic inflatable ramp, internal boarding ladder and automatically deployed oversized ballast system ease embarkation for passengers. The Wave Racer ISO is available in 4, 6, 8 passenger capacity and offered in a fiberglass container or vinyl soft pack. 360-degree visibility, SOLAS grade reflective tape, automatic ISO interior/exterior canopy light and ISO equipment pack make the Wave Racer an excellent option for the blue water racer.
This raft comes with a 12 year limited warranty.
• Industry leading, 4 square feet per passenger
• Bright, florescent safety green canopy
• Over-sized inflatable buoyancy chambers
• Weighted, automatically deployed ballast pockets
• Reflective tape and ISO automatically activated canopy light
• Inflatable boarding ramp and internal boarding ladder
• Sealable viewing and ventilation port
• Sea anchor and buoyant rescue ring included
• Three clear windows for 360-degree visibility
• Rainwater collector
• Insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
• Vacuum sealed for protection against the elements
• Includes ISO 9650 equipment pack
Liferafts are hazardous material that must be shipped via LTL freight, delivered to a commercial address capable of unloading via loading dock or with a forklift on premises. If you require specialized delivery to a residential address, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange special shipping.
All shipping charges are flat rate, depending on the location of delivery.
If shipping outside of the contiguous United States please call to inquire.